Online Advertising and Marketing Services
Cyberxstudio (CXS) offers a variety of services to improve a website’s online visibility. By engaging us, you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below. If you have questions, or if we may be of any service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cyberxstudio (CXS) provides search engine marketing, optimization and associated services on a local, national and international basis. As such, we submit information on your behalf to search providers for whom you must agree to their terms and conditions. Cyberxstudio (CXS) will not share your information with any business other than in the course of securing online advertising and marketing services on your behalf.
Cyberxstudio (CXS) has the right to place information pertaining to your business on any of the publisher and search provider websites such as those listed above and you authorize Cyberxstudio (CXS) to develop content based on information or material provided by you or your designees and collected by Cyberxstudio (CXS) including copy, form, size, text, graphics, names, addresses, phone numbers, URLs, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, endorsements, photographs or likenesses, and videos. Further, you represent that the material and information you provide to Cyberxstudio (CXS) is truthful, not misleading, and that you have the authority to represent this product and service information to Cyberxstudio (CXS). Additionally, if so contracted, you authorize Cyberxstudio (CXS) to contact your customers for the sole purpose of gaining endorsements and reviews of your products and services for publication. Further, articles, press releases, and blog postings will be sent for approval before publishing. The timeliness of these pieces is critical to campaign performance. For this reason, all monthly content will be considered approved one week after the content was sent for approval unless requested edits or other communication is received from the client.
As Cyberxstudio (CXS) strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern Cyberxstudio (CXS) efforts and relationships with its clients. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of Cyberxstudio (CXS) services. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of Cyberxstudio (CXS). Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way
- Bulk emailing tools
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Scams or phishing for personal information
- Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Defamatory, hateful or revenge content or language.
- Illegal activities such as ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism,
- Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- Fake documents
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Reselling of any Cyberxstudio (CXS) services including, but not limited to, design services, updates, to third parties without a written re-seller agreement.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email
- Links to other sites that are in violation of Cyberxstudio (CXS)’ policies and guidelines
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that Cyberxstudio (CXS) deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on Cyberxstudio (CXS) or Cyberxstudio (CXS)’ other clients
Upon the contingency which Cyberxstudio (CXS) accepts a contract for services on this list, any and all work performed will be compensated regardless of approval by Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other outside agency.
CXS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CXS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
This Terms and Conditions of Service represent the parties’ entire agreement with regard to CXS’ provision of services. Agreement with these terms and conditions is upon signature of CXS’s Contract, and it will be binding upon you and your successors.
The person signing the Contract certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorized to purchase services on behalf of your company.